[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-discuss] Important Omni meetings in July

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:43:36 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Turiano <scylla at riseup.net>
Date: Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 5:31 PM
Subject: [omni-discuss] Important Omni meetings in July
To: "discuss at lists.omnicommons.org" <discuss at lists.omnicommons.org>

 Friends,

*There are 3 important meetings coming up in July that we need people who
support the Omni to attend**.*

On Thursday 7/16, at the regular delegates meeting, several proposals
will be discussed along with
information about David Keenan's sabbatical from the Omni.

On Thursday 7/23 at 7pm we will meet to update the community about
progress being made towards buying the building. Options for how to
structure the purchase and ownership will be presented and discussed.

Thursday 7/30 we will be holding our official Annual Board meeting as
required by our bylaws. New officers (President, Treasurer/CFO,
Secretary) will be selected. Currently Lara Durback is willing to be
President, Sarah Pritchard has agreed to be Treasurer, and Jenny Ryan
is willing to continue as Secretary. If you have an interest in
serving in any of these roles, let us know.  Also, per our bylaws,
*each member collective must officially designate a delegate** at the
annual meeting. **Each collective should choose a delegate according
to its own internal process before th**e meeting.

Please forward this email to your collectives so we can have as much
participation as possible.

*Thanks,
<3
Laura