[sudo-discuss] free plywood

beehappysolutions at gmail.com beehappysolutions at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:50:50 PDT 2015

Rachel ease text me your cell number  415-272-0596- alice the beekeeper.

I am interested in 3/4" plywood scraps to make a new table top for the radial arm saw that is sitting in Sudo. The saw tabletop was made of particle board originally and lasted for 30 years but due to lack of interior space for tools it was used and stored outside for 8 years under a tarp. I know how to manufacture it. It needs 48" strips of ply. One about 4"-5", one about 1.5", one about 8" and 1 about 14".

One reason it doesn't take up much room in Sudo is because it currently has NO tabletop.

Does any one want to give some input on wether we/I should make the tabletop only 24" or 30" wide to save space?

I'm really busy with bees but come September I am hope ing to have more free time until March 2016.

I can always use scrap 3/4" ply for beekeeping (1" & 1.25" is even better) for tops and bottoms. They must measure 20" x 16" or 20 x 9".

Thanks
Alice
Sent from my iPhone