[sudo-discuss] HayHackers storage unit

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Wed Jul 22 12:22:34 PDT 2015

OOh a spot welder. Doesn't seem to have a foot pedal, though.

---
Adam Munich - Daring to take risks most only dream of

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=231888934
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=231888934>
Weblog: http://adammunich.com
Tel: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate • fun •
humble • forgiving.
Be a leader