[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-consensus] Global Women's Strike

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:34:31 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: niki <niki.shelley at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 9:09 AM
Subject: [omni-consensus] Global Women's Strike
To: "discuss at lists.omnicommons.org" <discuss at lists.omnicommons.org>, "
consensus at lists.omnicommons.org" <consensus at lists.omnicommons.org>

Hi all,

I've been in communication with members of the Global Women's Strike for
the past several months regarding potential Omni membership.

*Please read and distribute among your collectives the potential member
proposal that they sent out!*

I have asked them to attend one of the delegates' meetings in August in
order to discuss / answer any questions but *PLEASE* let me know if you, or
any member of your collective, has a question, concern, etc, that I can
attempt to get answered before that time.

Since our next regular delegates' meeting is not until August 6th, this
should be plenty of time for people to review and respond to the proposal.

This is an incredible group of activists who have done a tremendous amount
of important work over the past 40 years. They are being evicted from the
space they've worked out of for many decades in SF and I would love it if
we were able to provide them with a home.

<3

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/35215676?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]