[sudo-discuss] Looking for a place to sleep near SF

Sacha Bron sacha.bron at copperflake.com
Tue Jul 28 13:12:02 PDT 2015

Hi,
I'm a hacker and computer science student from Switzerland. I'm also a
member of Fixme, a hackerspace in Lausanne.
I'm planning to come to San Fransisco from August 6 to August 9 with two
friends. They are also CS students.

We're looking to a place to lodge and everything is crazily expensive,
especially for some students. Do you have any ideas, any contacts or any
spare couches to help us?

Happy Hacking,
Sacha Bron – Binary Brain

PS: I just saw you need money to survive. I gave you $20, hope it will help!