[sudo-discuss] do members have access to storage in any of the servers at sudo?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Jul 29 23:40:21 PDT 2015

I don't think it would be a problem to use the server for this.  All of
our internet traffic goes through it anyway, and if it can't handle that
plus sharing some big files, maybe it needs to be upgraded.

either way, you are welcome to have an account on the machine, if you
email me your public key and what username you would like to have.

-jake