[sudo-discuss] todo // comic of our financial straits

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Fri Jul 31 12:05:02 PDT 2015

*Financial Straits! :* We have $1031 in the bank. Our minimum expenses are
~$2400 per month and as of July 2015 we are making $1820 per month through
stripe and gratipay. That means we have 1.78 months until we run out of
cash. Donate now! <https://sudoroom.org/donate/>

my to do: make a comic about this. there will be humans

i don't think it's very clear to outsiders how important the gittip was to
us, and all the internas and how hard we are working on sudohumans.

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com