[sudo-discuss] late night sudo human art before i go

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Fri Jul 31 23:20:44 PDT 2015

I got through some node.js lessons today on treehouse, it was awesome.
definitely check out the chaulkers videos, they are nice,  I should have
been doing other stuff!!! I have a coding interview sample to turn in. i
have to study for some more stuff.

i made  a nice learning repo, and i will probably use it for tutorials at
SudoRoom and Women Who Code. it's nice to just get into node slowly for
easily accessible command line tools.

https://github.com/romyilano/late-night-node-sessions

before i left i made some late night art:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/miromi/19567991254/

I usually draw animals at sudoroom but for some reason I drew purple and
maroon dancing humans who are probably naked.

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com