[sudo-discuss] La Commune Counter

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:07:13 PDT 2015

Hey!

I don't know if Sam is on the Sudo Discuss list but if not, could someone
please forward this message to him (I don't often see him in the space
these days!)

Hi Sam,

This is Niki from La Commune. I'd like to ask that you please stop going
behind the La Commune counter.

If you want to make coffee, I can find another coffee make to put somewhere
in the kitchen upstairs but the coffee and coffee maker behind the La
Commune counter is not for the "cafe" / bookstore.

In order for La Commune to function, we need to keep this space in order
and we have requested that anyone who is not a member of La Commune please
refrain from using this space.

Thanks a lot in advance for you understanding!

Niki