[sudo-discuss] Counter Culture Labs' Kickstarter - Please Forward this message!

Louis Huang louis.huang at aegia.nu
Wed Jun 3 17:41:15 PDT 2015

Citizen Scientists and Hackers of the World,

Counter Cultures Labs' Kickstarter [1] to upgrade its current lab is
almost 80% funded, but we only have a few days left! We're getting very
close to our goal so WE NEED people to help spread the word. Counter
Culture Labs is made by and for the community. We are committed to being
YOUR biohacking & citizen science lab.

Exploring science and the mysteries of the universe is something
everyone should be able to do. We are here to support dreamers to find
new innovations. The most creative products were made, not in industry
or academia, but from people tinkering in their backyards and garages
because they love it. Let's give people access to their potential!

We need the community to help spread the word about our Kickstarter and
the awesome prizes [1] we have such as a hackerspace/biohackerspace
passport, a bacterial culture necklace, and/or a bacteria we discovered
named after you. Check em out, [1] and please forward this message!

With love,
Counter Culture Labs

PS: Our fundraiser event [2] has been postponed to Tuesday, June 9th @
8pm, address 4799 Shattuck Avenue, Oakland. See y'all there :)

Links:
------
[1]
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1836537355/counter-culture-labs-your-biohacking-and-citizen-s