[sudo-discuss] Free lockers

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:52:54 PDT 2015

I'm always on the lookout for the smaller lockers on CL, but I usually have
no time and/or no truck to pick them up.

I think it would be great to have a set of the 1'x1' cubbyhole lockers in
the Omni basement, and another in CCL. Big enough to store personal
possessions like a laptop or a set of work clothes. Or a stash of personal
reagents in CCL. Willing to pay for a set of lockers for CCL, if it's not
too far off from ~$10 per locker.

Patrik