[sudo-discuss] Need a heavy duty lazy susan?

Steve Berl steveberl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:35:11 PDT 2015

It's actually the base that used to hold our "huge" 36" CRT TV. That TV
weighed well over 200 pounds, and this handled it with ease.

There's a metal platform that the TV sat on. That platform can pivot 360
degrees around on a nice bearing. Then that entire platform is on heavy
duty drawer slides that let the whole thing slide back and forth about a
foot. That in turn is attached to a metal frame that was bolted to a shelf.

If anyone has a use for this thing, let me know and it is yours. Also if
you want more details or pictures, just email me and I will answer.

Have fun,

--
-steve