[sudo-discuss] AMA: Counter Culture Labs!

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:33:07 PDT 2015

Starting right now!

*https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3947na/we_are_biohackers_in_oakland_starting_an_open/
<https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3947na/we_are_biohackers_in_oakland_starting_an_open/>*

*Title of AMA*: We are biohackers in Oakland starting an Open Science Lab
where anyone can learn how to edit DNA! AMA

*Date/Time (PST)*: 8:30 pm

*Background/description of AMA subject*: We're launching a new biohacker
space in Oakland, CA and some of us have been running another biohacker
space in Sunnyvale, CA. We're here to answer questions about how science
and genetic engineering can and must happen outside of academia and
industry and to promote our kickstarter to fund the new lab
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1836537355/counter-culture-labs-your-biohacking-and-citizen-s>

*Username being used for AMA*: CounterCultureLabs

*Proof*: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CG3-x0LVAAAXGKl.jpg

Need more proofs

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ccl-fundraiser/CAL4ejvSnbaA5Ep8ZreJQcNpqB7T2DCpF4SGKBWowBrWo0Sqq6Q%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ccl-fundraiser/CAL4ejvSnbaA5Ep8ZreJQcNpqB7T2DCpF4SGKBWowBrWo0Sqq6Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>