[sudo-discuss] Hello! Brainbot is looking to hire a hardware engineer! All experiences levels welcome to apply.

Lily Wang lily at brainbot.me
Tue Jun 9 13:41:48 PDT 2015

Hey everyone,

I'm Lily at Brainbot! We're making a wearable mindfulness device that
vibrates when you are stressed or distracted, using awareness of your
real-time HRV signals to help guide you back to a place of calm and focus.
We're based in San Francisco and working on our fourth prototype design.
We've raised some angel funding and in July we'll join HAX - a hardware
accelerator based in Shenzhen, China - for a three-month program to rapidly
prototype and go to production on our device. After the program we'll be
back in San Francisco to launch!

We're looking for a great hardware engineer to come along on the ride - we
offer a lower salary than Apple but substantially more equity for the right
person - and the chance to create something from scratch at the earliest
stage.

Send us an email at team at brainbot.me if this sounds like something you
might love to do.

We're particularly looking for some combination of the following
interests/skills/experience:
Arduino prototyping
Biosensors
Embedded systems
Digital signal processing
Rapid prototyping
Manufacturing
Soft goods and industrial design
PCB layout and design
Mindfulness or meditation practice

Thanks for reading. Let us know if you have any questions!
--Lily