[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Asked Egon to Leave

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:49:36 PDT 2015

With our policy of reciprocity, Egon is also banned from Noisebridge.  He is on our 86 page.
http://noisebridge.net/wiki/86

FYI, he has been unwelcome at Noisebridge since autumn of 2014, after he was denied access to the space when he showed up very drunk one night.  Rather than leave, he popped the hinges of our top door to get into the space, and freaked out everyone in the space with his abusive behavior.  He was given many chances leading up to this, since he was very nice and very helpful at other times.

Mitch.