[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Asked Egon to Leave

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:49:36 PDT 2015

Sudo room voted to ban Egon on Wednesday with full consensus.

He has been added to the 'Asked to Leave' page:
https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Asked_to_Leave

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé