[sudo-discuss] Looking for someone that would hold my hand and...

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 00:26:38 PDT 2015

I know the subject line is like.. woot!?? :)

But seriously... :) I am looking for someone to hold my hand and walk me
through (help me with) a couple of small projects. Here is what I wish to
accomplish:

1- to get a router with OpenWRT (Not sure of its capabilities, but I like
the idea to get ride of the corporate code, because potential backdoors)

2- and if needed, a tiny computer that would be always connected to a VPN
account, so that all home computers can use it as their gateway; IF the
router cannot do this.

What can I give in exchange?
Well, I don't know what knowledge I can share when all of you seem to be
way above my head.
I don't know, maybe Photography? Spanish? :)

Please let me know if interested, we can start right away. I am eager to
start this.

Many thanks,

Daniel

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate