[sudo-discuss] Looking for someone that would hold my hand and...

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 12:29:04 PDT 2015

With all the work we've been doing on openwrt lately, this should honestly
be fairly simple to walk through. I'm not sure about this week, but perhaps
the weekend or maybe next Tuesday?

Adrian is right, though, the router you probably want is the TP-Link
WDR4300.

I believe it should be capable of handling the vpn traffic at acceptable
speeds. If not, I'm not 100% sure what the other piece of hardware you want
is. Ideally it would be something like this:
http://www.pcengines.ch/apu1d4.htm

But that's obviously significantly more expensive than a raspberry pi. I do
think the TP-Link routers should be acceptable for your purposes. I even
have a handful, so we can test one of mine before you decide to order one
(they're like $40-50).

Should be fun!
Max