[sudo-discuss] Rannette attacked someone physically for the second time

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 21:09:14 PDT 2015

And, therefore, banned at Noisebridge.  Please let us know if anything changes.

Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 18:27:30 -0700
From: juul at labitat.dk
To: wildcatofthewoods at gmail.com; discuss at lists.omnicommons.org
CC: sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org
Subject: Re: [sudo-discuss] Rannette attacked someone physically for the second time

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 2:42 PM, WIld Cat <wildcatofthewoods at gmail.com> wrote:
Rannette physically attacked a woman here  today for the second time in one month. Rannette was being very loud about an incrimiwhile but eventuallyg thing when I asked her to not have that conversation in the space she began screaming at me and another woman stepped in telling her to stop yelling saying that she also needed to stop sleeping here and Rannette walked up to her drawing her hand back like she was going to slap her screaming bitch in her face then started screaming bitch at me. Threatening to leave and I affirmed that she should leave. Then She attacked the woman physically by checking her. We asked her to leave for violating the safe space policy and refused for a while eventually left. This month I have sent multiple emails about Rannettes behaivour to the mediation group and but i have gotten no response.

It sounds like Rannette can consider herself banned for safe space reasons, pending mediation.

--
marc/juul