[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] reaching out from google.org regarding an assistive technology hackathon

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Wed Jun 24 15:31:07 PDT 2015

Does the source of money preclude it from doing good? (note very
carefully: I'm not saying money absolves you of sins)

I'd encourage you to reach out to Arie; I trust he'll give you a great
answer to any questions you might have.

Of course you don't need Google to do this, but should it come with
financial help and resources that (sudo|noisebridge) *does* need without
strings attached, then why reject such an offer in good faith?