[sudo-discuss] Rannette attacked someone physically for the second time

Pete Forsyth peteforsyth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:50:43 PDT 2015

Commenting from the sidelines here -- I don't know anybody involved, but
taking it pretty much at face value from this thread, this sounds like it's
escalating way past what anybody at Sudo/Omni is properly equipped to
handle. This sucks! You shouldn't have to put up with it! I know that a
decision to go to the police is a very personal one and not something to be
taken lightly, but I'd urge you to consider it.

Best wishes and warm thoughts,
Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]] on the wiki