[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] reaching out from google.org regarding an assistive technology hackathon

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Wed Jun 24 20:54:35 PDT 2015

Instead of arguing, could we instead *be thankful* that google is willing
to sponsor healthcare innovation, and not distributing the cash as
dividends to their shareholders like most of corporate america?

Seriously guys.

---
Adam Munich -- Inventor, Physicist, Engineer
Web: http://adammunich.com
Tel: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate • fun •
humble • forgiving.
Be a leader