[sudo-discuss] wtf is going on at sudo

Brendan Reddy-Best b.d.reddybest at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 14:02:17 PDT 2015

i have been spitting in rage for the last couple of days since the comment

"just because she is black it is ok to be transphobic"  and the total lack
of galvanization around this, but now that it's clear what's going on, I
have to say that you've all done a commendable job of excluding black women
and men from the omni.  No wonder i feel so miserable there all the time.
maybe we can get some white activists doing something OTHER than excluding
people of color from our "community" space?