[sudo-discuss] Midsummer Finance Report: Somewhat Dire

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:35:56 PDT 2015

I've just paid July's rent and June expenses totalling $2299.29.

We currently have $644.98 in our bank account. This is approximately $6355
less than we want to have in order to have 3 months of expenses in our
reserve.

We are currently making $309.96/week on Gratipay, payouts being sent to our
PayPal account in lieu of Balanced payments shutting down.

We made $675 this month via Stripe. If you haven't switched over yet from
Gratipay, this is your reminder to do so! You can register and sign up for
payments at https://sudoroom.org/humans, or make a one-time $ or BTC
donation through https://sudoroom.org/donate.

All told, this means we made $1911 this month, about $400 less than we need
to be making to be in the black.

If you're a member and not donating, please for the love of bob, get on it!
Sudo needs financial support now more than ever.

With love,
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé