[sudo-discuss] Reverse moving sale! We pay you to take our stuff!

aestetix aestetix at aestetix.com
Fri Mar 20 15:20:22 PDT 2015

Hello sudoers!

I am moving in a couple days and need to get rid of furniture. How would
you like some nice furniture and a few extra bucks?

$20 each - 2 very serviceable couches, one a camelback burgundy, one
printed with library books on tapestry, and a burgundy wing chair, all
with cat hair and a bit of cat claw damage on one corner but clean,
sturdy and NO BUGS. Also an amazing leopard and leatherette kinda
Scarface chair for your throne room.

$1 each - 3 target bookcases  36" tall 30" wide, espresso color, perfect
shape

For location info, please email rachelf3d at hotmail.com with subject line
“Give me money!”