[sudo-discuss] Awesome dumpster score or....?

Gabrielle Silverman gabbywingnut at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:57:34 PDT 2015

Greetings friends, so glad to be back in town and see what omni has turned into... I just dumpstered like 50 box grow your own oyster mushroom kits. Is this the kind of awesome junk I should bring by? I could imagine handing them out piecemeal or setting up (and maintaining) a mushroom closet or bringing em someplace else and leaving omni out of it.... all of these possibilities are possible. Thoughts??

Gabby

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Wireless Phone