[sudo-discuss] excel class

Amgo Go littlebitagive at gmail.com
Fri May 8 12:12:03 PDT 2015

Hey hackers,
sorry if this is a weird question or not appropriate for this listserv.

Do any of you know of a good one-day intermediate excel class I can take
around here? My work will pay for it but it has to have a somewhat
legit-looking website and payment situation so I can send a receipt for
reimbursement. It'd be cool to find some one in my community to support,
but there's gotta be some institutional elements. The kind of thing I'm
talking about is like
http://www.academyx.com/training/san_francisco/excel/intermediate/
or
http://www.pryor.com/mkt_info/seminars/desc/Y7.asp?EventCode=170028

Again, sorry if I'm way off base in asking this list. Just tryna get
educated on my work's dime and send the proceeds to a rad community
member...

--
•amgo•