[sudo-discuss] algorithm cartooning session

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Tue May 12 07:40:59 PDT 2015

Hi,

A lot of us at SudoRoom are programmers. We encounter algorithms only
during coding interviews or during high level talks about impossibly cool
and complex stuff.

I learned how to code in a non traditional way, but I'm finding algorithms
more and more fun outside of the context of a coding interview!

I want to live with algorithms no matter what. They are actually really
cool, but they just don't seem to be that much fun and are presented as
objects of terror in everyday life.

As part of the regular Thursday and Tuesday cartoonist conspiracy session I
am going to add:

*Algorithm Romance Novel Cartoon night.*

We will hack and code hot algorithms
and maybe even date them!

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com