[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] [omni-consensus] Delegate's Meeting Location: Inaccessible

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Fri May 15 08:53:00 PDT 2015

I think holding the meetings offsite would be weird.

I'm not opposed to offsite meetings but I don't think the General Meeting
should be held elsewhere.

We could meet in La Commune but that might come with lots of interruptions.
Perhaps folks can enter through the 48th street doors. Something to think
about with re-keying the building / new access.

Might be good to make the 48th st. doors the main member entrance "after
hours" (whatever that means).