[sudo-discuss] Locker Storage

WIld Cat wildcatofthewoods at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:57:15 PDT 2015

Hey I have my stuff in storage in a locker and I would ask for a waive of
the locker fee until June 1st. I will be moving my stuff out then
regardless and in the meantime I will do extra  cleaning and stuff around
the omni. Regardless PLEASE NOTIFY ME BEFORE CUTTING MY LOCK and I will get
my stuff out. I have very little money right now. I have been homeless for
9 months and was recently robbed of a bunch of money so this would help me
out a lot. I am very grateful for all that the OMNI has done for me and I
will not be upset if I cannot keep my stuff there until june 1st but I am
about to get back on my feet and that will greatly assist me.

Solidarity,
   Elliot