[sudo-discuss] Open Tech vs Closed Tech debate?

Louis Huang louis.huang at aegia.nu
Thu May 21 13:30:28 PDT 2015

Def. IP rights, for whom benefits/costs the most. Societal and
individual impact.

There are valid points on both sides:
a. Body structure (hierarchy vs community)
b. Cod Security (example: windows OS vs Ubuntu OS)
c. Society Impact

To name a few... if we could do the IRC live debate, the convo will be
posted for public view.

Of course some topics will have to be thought before hand (not strictly,
but a points of reference).