[sudo-discuss] URGENT: Your sudo room payment is failing!

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Sat May 23 17:16:21 PDT 2015

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Marc Juul <juul at labitat.dk> wrote:

> Gratipay (our payment provider) stopped working!
>
> We now have our own payment and membership system called sudo-humans:
>
>   https://sudoroom.org/humans
>
> You should immediately sign up for an account!
>
> You should then go to your profile page, click edit, and set up a
> recurring payment!

Update:

17 members have set up recurring payments for a total of $270 per month

sudo room's total expenses are about $2500 per month

Gratipay was hovering between ~$1800 and ~$2200 per month, so this means we
have many paying members who still have not migrated to sudo-humans.

Please remind every sudoer you see to set up recurring payments so we can
get to $2500

Also, I should remind everyone that our recommended membership amount is
$30 per month. If you are paying less than this then it is likely that you
are un or under-employed, in which case please spend some of your copious
free time helping us out by applying for grants for sudo room. Just reply
to this email or show up to a wednesday meeting if you are interested in
helping out with grant applications!

--
marc/juul