[sudo-discuss] RE ELLIOTT

WIld Cat wildcatofthewoods at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:07:44 PDT 2015

No this is a fabrication of the issue she left something rotten in the
trash can and when I asked her to take out the trash because i puke she
said "you clean it up you idiot" I didn't say anything about a mess. I am
not the one that got mad aboutthe computer she left to use the bathroom and
I didn't know. But there was no stuff around so i assumed she had left. She
came back and immediately started yelling at me to get off of the computer.
I asked her to calm down and I got off and she kept yelling at me! I told
her I felt disrespected and she kept going of on me then the thing with the
bathroom happened. I used a respectful tone up until she told me that I
needed to take out the rotten trash. Prince witnessed