[sudo-discuss] New around here. Safety?

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Sat May 30 07:42:22 PDT 2015

meant to reply to all.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: johanna faust <female.faust at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 30, 2015 at 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: [sudo-discuss] New around here. Safety?
To: Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com>

there's more i could say on the subject. topics, off the top of my head,
include:

   - eye contact,
   - how to monitor environment,
   -  what to do if it seems sketchy,
   - what is stereotypically 'sketchy' in oakland,
   - what sort of 'front'* to put forth,
   - basic preliminary precautions, and
   - other asst. dos and don'ts.

also, good to connect with others and see if anyone making the trek has a
similar timetable.

...for some reason i feel the need to add that i was born, grew up in, and
have lived as an adult in some *very* sketchy neighborhoods, with the
only... incident ... in this area arising in a situation  for which i was
not expecting any healthy paranoia to be called.

**'eminence front, it's a put on...'*

--
*Be seeing you.*