[sudo-discuss] Lineup and awards of the FTP Film Fest!

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Sun May 31 02:57:26 PDT 2015

Hey Noemie,

i was trapped in my great-great-grandmother's basement, not! : )
We had the intention to go, but aniska wasn't feeling so well, so we ended
up staying on this side.
i hope all the festival was a success.

By the way, a reporter from The Guardian saw the video we worked on,
Amilcar's. And he wanted permission to use it, and also wanted to ask
questions about he case. I quickly set him up to check w Florencia; she
was/is the most indicated as far as I know.
Anyways, just wanted to share that good little news to you. I hope see the
article when done.

Thanks,

Daniel