[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Benefit Corporation?

Mari M. strawberrypilabs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:59:29 PST 2015

I agree with you wholeheartedly! There's no point in doing the process all
over again. Which is why it's important to ask questions so that there's no
overlap or double work being done.

Also, going to the working groups is brilliant advice, Laura! It helps
people get to know the process of how things are run. I am really happy
that I had a chance to sit down and learn from/talk to the events working
group on Sunday. It certainly put a lot of things in perspective and helped
me understand a great deal. And thanks for the heads up on when the
fundraising working group meets! I'll swing by next Monday. :)