[sudo-discuss] Benefit Corporation?

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 18:40:42 PST 2015

my hope for a production collective is to learn & share the myriad skills
that go into producing a sucessful fundraising event.

if & when we get good at producing events, we will be able to help other
non-profits generate attention & funds for their projects...and for our own.

if access to the building & being a member of a collective at the omni is
not valuable enough alone to the members of the collective, perhaps we
could pay members who teach (sound/lights/stage setup) others during
events. if we teach, instead of work, events; i think we have a better
chance of having the $ we get for events being considered as from a
charitable source.

my $.02
~r