[sudo-discuss] juki sewing machine

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Nov 10 12:50:57 PST 2015

someone was asking a while ago if we would sell this sewing machine.

it's the Juki, and it's an industrial machine that normally gets mounted
on a big motor table, and uses an oilpan under it, etc...

I think we should accept an offer of money for it and send it onto its new
home, we have too many sewing machines and this one would be a lot of
work, whereas the normal home sewing machines (the plastic kind with
internal motors) seem to be good enough for what people do with them.

As for the embroidery machine, it works great as a sewing machine and as
an embroidery machine so I think it's worth having around, but if we
decide to get rid of it I can get back onto that mission.

-jake