[sudo-discuss] $150 DSL modem missing

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Nov 10 20:52:39 PST 2015

We mailed the wrong DSL modem back to Sonic, so we haven't got our deposit
back.  Does anyone know where the Pace 5168 modem is?

it looks like this:

https://wiki.sonic.net/wiki/File:Pace5168n.png

someone just told me that we never had that modem.  Does that mean that
Sonic is mistaken about the hardware we were using?

If you know of a modem like this please tell me where it is, it's worth
$150 to sudoroom to get our equipment deposit back.

thank you,
-jake