[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Benefit Corporation?

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 10:02:49 PST 2015

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Torrie Fischer
<tdfischer at hackerbots.net> wrote:
> I guess my next question then is: what concrete goals, objectives, and
> roadblocks have been identified as far as an actual strategy goes?

Finance wg is working on getting our previous records in order, which
is the next big hurdle to applying for 501c3. Building wg is working
on fire safety, which is the first step to getting our permits
settled. Commons wg is working on making it easier to intake
volunteers, so we can hold more events.