[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Please Let's Help Linda

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 15:35:11 PST 2015

So sad to hear about this :( Thanks for this compassionate note, Daniel. I
was contacted by a comrade last night about hosting the wake at the Omni
and just followed up to say we could certainly host this for free and that
she's welcome to list me as her point person.

I'll post the GoFundMe link to Omni's social media accounts as well.

<3

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé