[sudo-discuss] web voip client for sudo phone?

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 23:12:27 PST 2015

you know, i am still interested, but i don't know in how timely a fashion
for you --- realistically.  my health is taking a disproportionate chunk,
and there are other things on my plate of course.

that being said, istill dont think it would take so long, especially if
mainly the it is the webpage and html5 implementation.  still would gladly
and eagerly welcome an expert stepping in.

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

> can someone set up a webpage voip client on the sudoroom router computer,
> so that one can web in and telephone the sudophone (or CCL or liberated
> lens or the payphone or fnb...)
>
> if you need credentials i can grant them if i trust you.  if you're a
> member.

*Be seeing you.*