[sudo-discuss] the robot now has a roto-zip wood cutting tool

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Nov 25 14:57:56 PST 2015

last night Leif and I installed a roto-zip rotary cutting tool on the end
of the robot arm.

it looks just like this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/272046207900?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82

we don't have any tool bits for it though.  It needs a sideways-cutting
bit with a 1/8" diameter shaft.  they make them for wood.  it would be
possible to cut metals too if you're careful, but a bit for that purpose
would be called an "endmill"

please let me know if you want to use the robot with its wood-cutting
tool.  if you want to cut out a shape, for example, you will need an SVG
file for starters.

thank you
-jake