[sudo-discuss] Freesorces - free resources listing for SF

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:39:44 PDT 2015

​Though I no longer live there myself, I have put together a flier to aid
anyone unfortunate enough to be poor & living in San Francisco at present.
It's the kind of thing I wish I'd had when I became homeless in SF in 2011.

The PDF print file is available here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxrezUVtm9mQTDlOY1lJaV9pZGc/view?usp=sharing>
. All you have to do is print one double-sided, letter-sized (8.5 x 11"),
fold it two times along the black lines, & you have a three-part leaflet!

And here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxrezUVtm9mQaE45YnVDZGlLczA/view?usp=sharing>
is
a plain text version of all the resources that appear on the flier. ​

It does not cover the east bay, although a version that does would be
lovely.

The info is permanently available at fr33kland.tumblr.com/freesorces

I spent some time checking all the info on her to make it current, but if
any is still out of date, or needs updating in the future, let us know
please. You can reply to this address or the one given on the flier, c3p0
at riseup dot net.

--
*+11+*