[sudo-discuss] magnetic stripe cards / gift cards / writer or encoder?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Oct 11 15:40:58 PDT 2015

I don't think we'll easily find a high quality encoder, and we don't need
one.

it's much easier to simply collect already-written cards!  Just tell
people to bring in their old magnetic stripe cards (not hotel keys or bart
cards) and we'll pile them up!

I think Candace said she had a pile of them...

-jake