[sudo-discuss] #climategames

Samuel Carlisle samuelcarlisle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:32:48 PDT 2015

Hello Sudoers, I am samthetechie from c-base, Berlin.

I am on Mitch's
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/NoisebridgeChinaTrip5#People_interested_in_going_on_the_Hacker_Trip_to_China_.235.2C_2015
trip (which is amazing). Currently in Shanghai spending a lot of time at
this cool hackerspace: https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Xinchejian

I came across https://www.climategames.net/en/ which some folk at the
space might quite like and the trailer (https://youtu.be/PLuSZSI0vz8) is
awesome and the concept looks thrilling!

So does anyone want to collaborate on ideas for how hackerspaces in
general can participate in the climate games and maybe who wants to make
a team and get disbodient? Omni/Sudoroom Team? A Noisebridge team?
C-base team? etc

Not sure about the best way to move forwards, open to suggestions? Maybe
a call or IRC meeting would be best? freenode/#climategames

I posted this on the mailing list as I see this more as a project rather
than a simple: here is a link/thing :)

Cheers,

samthetechie
--