[sudo-discuss] Internet Archive Party "Building Libraries Together" - Oct 21st - Free!

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 18:28:45 PDT 2015

ticket:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/building-libraries-together-tickets-18896247184
info:
https://blog.archive.org/2015/10/03/join-us-for-our-biggest-celebration-of-the-year/

Come honor our partners–the hackers and historians making amazing things
with the Internet Archive’s collections.   And we’ll present the first
*Internet
Archive Hero Award *to the *Grateful Dead–Pioneers in Sharing.* *Come try
these Hands-on Demos:* SCAN a book with our next generation Scribe LISTEN
to a vintage recording EXPLORE political TV ads and funny films PLAY a 3-D
video game with the Oculus Rift VIEW Grateful Dead memorabilia ENJOY free
food, drink and music! *Get your free ticket here.
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/building-libraries-together-tickets-18896247184>*