[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] finance-wg report back

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:58:56 PDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 10:09 PM, robb <sf99er at gmail.com> wrote:
> clarification: i just spoke to laurel from finance, again, & he informed me
> the 2 month warning was a worst case scenario. the $20,000 we may have
> (books are incomplete) will run out in 2-6 months depending on how things
> pan out.

In other words, it's bad but not much worse than when we first moved
into the building. We've come so far since then, and we've got so much
more time to do this right. And a fortune already in the bank to start
with. :)

Every new day is a gift. Let's celebrate this time we have together
and try our best to make it last.

My biggest takeaway from Becoming Omni was that we need more
communication across the board. So I am going to try to work on just
documenting all the things I've been meaning to do but lack the
capacity to do myself. And we need to empower new people to take on
stuff like that.

"Your first job is to train your replacement!"