[sudo-discuss] Electronic Music Production Meetup Tonight

Berry Maker berrythemaker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 10:50:51 PDT 2015

Hi! I'll be at Sudo Room working on music a bit after 5pm today. If you're
interested in electronic music production please come by and say hello.

I'll be holding this meetup every Sunday between 5-7(ish) pm. We can meet
at Sudo Room and move into another open room in Omni if necessary.

This group will be focusing on the production/composition/programming
aspect of electronic music production with an emphasis on Ableton Live and
Logic Pro X. However,all DAW's (Reason, Cubase, Pro-Tools, Fruity Loops
Studio) are welcome.

I'd like to keep the group loose and unstructured for now so we can let it
grow organically.

The idea is to meet others interested in electronic music production, learn
from each other, inspire ideas, collaborate on projects, etc.

~Merry