[sudo-discuss] paying gig/help a radical bookseller and sudo member?

D. Scott Nanos scott.nanos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 15:48:40 PDT 2015

hello fellow sudoers!

I wish I could be around sudo/omni more but i am so busy/inundated with
bookselling crap! On that tip:

would anyone be interested in helping me make a simple website?

also, I need someone to help me learn filemaker pro (or something similar,
theres something expensive called bookhound that i've heard is good but
pricey,) so that I can (ideally) create a single inventory of my rare books
and use that to upload onto both my website and amazon.com (or abebooks.com)
with the same file.... I think this is possible?!  This would be book info,
price and in some cases, images.

basically i'm looking for someone to help me get started online! If you can
help, plz let me know! I have a little bit of $ to pay for this and would
definitely try to compensate you the best I can!

Blessings,

Scott